Welcome to Stevensville
United Methodist Church
This community of faith connects with the Holy through worship, fellowship, care, learning, connecting with neighbors, community events and celebrations, and seeing the little things with awe here in Stevensville, MT and throughout the Bitterroot Valley.
HOLY WEEK SERVICES
Maundy Thursday, April 1: Online Meditation & Video
Good Friday, April 2: 7pm Service of reflection, reading and music as we mourn Jesus’ death
Easter Sunday, April 4: Worship Services at 9:00 (Outside) & 10:30 (Inside & Live Stream), SUMC Choir, Communion, and a Message of Joy and Hope
In Person Worship: 9:00 AM Outside (weather permitting) & 10:30AM Inside. also Live Streaming Worship at 10:30 on YouTube Channel & Facebook.
o YouTube: Search for “Stevensville United Methodist Church.” Look for the video that says “Live” in the bottom right corner.
o Facebook: Search for “@Steviumc.” Scroll till you see the service.
- Masks & physical distancing will be followed Spring 2021.
- Live Streaming at 10:30 on YouTube Channel (Stevensville UMC) and Facebook (@SteviUMC).
- Sunday Study will resume April 18th at 1:00 PM
- 1st Sunday of the month: Communion
Any questions or Zoom link, email us at email@example.com
Latest News & Events
Mission & Values of Stevensville UMC
As disciples of Christ, we offer a path to hope, inclusion and purpose for a community in need of healing care, community engagement, faith formation and compassionate love.
- Christ-centered: Live faith seriously with worship, study and action.
- Variety of Perspective: The DNA formed during the union of the North and South Methodist churches leads to honoring spaces of education, growth, and connection with the diversity of God’s creation. (theology, politics, economics, identity, accessibility)
- Village & Community: All people are beloved of God, made in God’s image and worth. Care extends with prayer, support, trust, acceptance, and hospitality.
- Music: Find meaning through a medium that invites many talents, expressions of faith, and a place of connection and growth.